The Lazord Fellowship targets fresh and recent graduates with interest in civil society and development field, with a record of exceptional leadership abilities. The program provides the selected fellows with a one- year fellowship in a prestigious non-profit entity. Additionally, fellows will be enrolled in the Lazord Civic Professionals Program, which is a comprehensive professional development training program, including workshops, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Deadline for applying: August 15th, 2015.
Benefits of the fellowship:
- Fellows will be hosted in for 1 year in a non-profit organization as full-time intern
- Fellows will receive 2500LE/month living stipend
- Modest housing stipend (Based on the fellows placement and needs)
- Fellows will receive orientation at the beginning of their Fellowship
- Fellows will be enrolled in the Lazord Foundation training program and join the regional network of Lazord fellows
Applicants interested in the fellowship must read the Call for Applications thoroughly:
Applicants interested in the fellowship must read the Call for Applications thoroughly: here
and For applying please follow this link