As part of its mission, the School of Continuing Education (SCE) serves the Egyptian society, through extending the resources of The American University in Cairo (AUC) to Egypt .
To that end, SCE offers a limited number of scholarships to Egyptian youth who are graduates from national state universities to study in the following SCE career certificate programs:
- Human Resources Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Sales and Marketing
- Professional Public Relations
- Professional Conference and Event Management
- Strategic Procurement Management
- Logistics Management
- Applicants should not exceed the age of 28-years-old by July 2016.
- Passing the Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) with the required score of level 411, IELTS 4.5 or TOEFL 33-34
- A paragraph of 150 words of your social status. (Arabic or English)